This is hardly surprising, given the calibre of the speakers and the subject of their lectures:
- JOHN GRENHAM: Major irish records – what's there and what's not.
- TONY MC CARTHY: Family history research when you hit the brick wall.
- ROSALEEN UNDERWOOD: Sources for Cork merchant banking families.
- BRIAN MCGEE: Sources for family history at Cork City & County Archives.
- WENDY QUIRKE LDS: Family search.org – something for everyone, from beginner to wiki users
- GERRY WHITE: Researching an ancestor who served in the Great War.
- DECLAN CHALMERS: Arranging and presenting genealogy data.